3/31/2008

My favorite is operated...

My favorite Eskil, the dog, became operated today. My mom and youngest brother drove him here this morning. There is an "animal's hospital" in the town where I live which is fairly good it sounds. He had "gravel" in his bladder. And this caused the bleeding. Now they are going to analyze what sort of stones he had, so mom knows with what forage she shall feed him in the future, and what she shall avoid.

Knowing he is here... I would want to drive there to see him!

April 1: Reflection that has struck me since I wrote this posting yesterday (this is definitely no April-joke, but really serious! :-)). It’s ok to write about ones favourite if it is a dog or a (small) child that is ones "love"? It’s ok going out in public with that? At least for me?

It’s ok to lavish tenderness, affection and love on a (small) dog? Yes, he has given so much joy... I hope he will continue doing that!

And a dog can give permission to play to one, as this small dog does. To play and laugh with him.

But is it ok to lavish tenderness, affection and love on another human being, if that human being isn’t a child?

Inga kommentarer: