3/23/2008

Jesus Christ Superstar...


VOICE OF JUDAS

Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you did get so out of hand.
You'd have managed better if you'd had it planned.
Why'd you choose such a backward time in such a strange land?
If you'd come today you could have reached a whole nation.
Israel in 4 BC had no mass communication.
Don't you get me wrong.
I only want to know.

CHOIR

Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ,
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ Superstar,
Do you think you're what they say you are?

VOICE OF JUDAS

Tell me what you think about your friends at the top.
Who'd you think besides yourself's the pick of the crop?
Buddah, was he where it's at? Is he where you are?
Could Mahomet move a mountain, or was that just PR?
Did you mean to die like that? Was that a mistake, or
Did you know your messy death would be a record breaker?
Don't you get me wrong.
I only want to know.

CHOIR

Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ,
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ Superstar,
Do you think you're what they say you are?

...Close your eyes close your eyes
and forget all about us tonight.

MARY MAGDALENE:

I don't know how to love him.
What to do, how to move him.
I've been changed, yes really changed.
In these past few days, when I've seen myself,
I seem like someone else.
I don't know how to take this.
I don't see why he moves me.
He's a man. He's just a man.
And I've had so many men before,
In very many ways,
He's just one more.
Should I bring him down?
Should I scream and shout?
Should I speak of love,
Let my feelings out?
I never thought I'd come to this.
What's it all about?
Don't you think it's rather funny,
I should be in this position.
I'm the one who's always been
So calm, so cool, no lover's fool,
Running every show.
He scares me so.
I never thought I'd come to this.
What's it all about?
Yet, if he said he loved me,
I'd be lost. I'd be frightened.
I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope.
I'd turn my head. I'd back away.
I wouldn't want to know.
He scares me so.
I want him so.
I love him so.

A blogger referred to the first song and I searched on it and found the other videos too.

About Sarah Brightman here and here. It stood at the net that she was (is) workaholic. She was the eldest of six children...

I can listen to Stabat Mater once and again without getting bored, especially the last three videos in my posting! They are just beautiful! I have heard quite a few times about my sensitive ear and adaptability as musician... (assuring myself of something?). The Hungarian-Swedish pianist Janos Solyom said "You have talent for playing piano!" And he also said something about my way of expressing myself in words (in a positive sense)! He who moved here as 18 years I think! But he is another musician/pianist with talent for language as Käbi Laretei!? My lust in expressing myself is enormous, not only in music??

Yes, he was born 1938 and moved here 1956.

Addition in the evening: Have visited one of my sisters (one of three sisters), living in the same town as I, but in the opposite part. And met my niece and two nephews I am so fond of!!! My niece S. 17 years is going to Brighton, England, tomorrow early, together with a friend. She sat watching manga-cartoons at youtube! My two nephews, the older D. 21 years (home for visit over Easter, lives in Gothenburg) and the younger J. soon 11 played video-games!

D.shouted: "k, what sort of movies do you like?" I had to think really? And interviewed him too. The "boys" offered me, very, very generously, to choose what I wanted to see: football (soccer), the whole family is football and floorball players, or rally (me and my siblings are really interested in different things and working with all different things)?? "Oh, I really don't know!??" I replied. "I who love both!" They smiled, because I think they know how interested I am actually!!?? And I think the offer was about watching when THEY were playing, hmmm!!?? That was really generous! And I really mean that!! They thought it was ok I was with them and watched them!?

The younger J. beat the older D. three times of four, and after a while this wasn't so fun I think for D.!! But he was very generous and overseeing a long time and smiling! I guess J. has trained video-games much, much more than D., even on his own. But now the older brother said he needed to socialize with his little brother and learn to know him! I got a little astonished over this "statement"! He has only lived on his own for half a year or something... But lives fairly apart from the family.

A year ago J. forced me to play football (video-game) with him! For the first I don't know anything about football, even though I have visited some matches as they all play football in (the whole) family (been sitting there freezing a couple of times watching). And I had never before played any video-game. So...There have never been so many tackles in the history before I think!! I had no idea whatsoever how to handle what I got in my hands!! J. almost choked with laughter. To be really honest I am not very interested in learning to play video-games either. It should be to be able to play with them then!!

S.'s room looked like... Hmmm, it was a real mess!! Clothes all over the floor - and things... It wasn't just because she was packing I think. But she had time showing me photos from her England-tour last summer!!

"I think you can come with me to my place!!" I said to J., the youngest boy. I didn't think he should be interested at all, but he didn't sound entirely "impossible"!

And when I came a very cute, small, black and white cat Lakrits met me! VERY social!! Their two cats are outdoor cats (but with access to shelter/s). We have an animal-protector in the family. One of my brothers, the children's uncle, works with animal protection.

Inga kommentarer: