3/10/2008

Master Suppression techniques...

from my kitchen, photo taken March 20, 2007.

Asserting the other part has misunderstood (in an arguing) is a Master Suppression technique!? Asserting what another means is Master suppression too??

Instead one could (should??) ask:

“Have I understood you right? To me this feels like… I interpret it like this…”

Or I don’t know… With this not said I am good at this...

A female friend was exposed to this by another woman publicly (where the latter is professionally working as author), therefore this blogposting...

I have a lot of extra-work this week, so now it's more important than ever to get out, get daylight and exercise?? :-)

PS. Pictures below taken on my bike-ride, only circa 5 minutes from where I live. I have never been in this part of the town. It was quite nice here!! Here I could think of living! Now lunch!!

Inga kommentarer: