2/26/2008

Life is too short...

Yes, it was someone who said: a continued public 'constructive criticism' of ones thoughts making one-- precisely as it certainly would make anyone--feel like shit. Life is too short and too valuable to waste in subjecting one's self to the products of an uncanny ignorance of the Golden Rule.

I fell on my walk and hit my back-head in pure ice now...

Think if I could relax and just enjoy my being?? And my 46 year old friend got buried a week ago. A small child lost his father... What relation did they have?

And there is a young woman I know of probably dying, leaving an even smaller child and a husband after her...

The Swedish singer Ann-Sofie von Otter in a song I have accompanied...

von Otter doesn't sing as it stands in this score!! In baroque music the singers improvise, making ornaments (if they can). I think von Otter does from the score she sings. And I guess extra-tones are written in the score that is shown here.

No indeed, you don’t have to have fingerspitzgefühl or be aware of other people’s feelings because you are “enlightened” the Alice Miller-way. You can even be very little aware. Yes, there are indeed people, who have never read Miller or aren't especially well-read on Miller, who are the most sweet??

Inga kommentarer: