6/04/2008

The sexes and biologism...


Jenny Westerstrand.
Nina Björk.

A blogger Jenny Westerstrand wrote about sexes and biologism yesterday in the posting "In the middle of biology - I and other smart women." When I read it today I had to smile and my eyes started to glitter. She is often so angry and ironical! Sarcastic? My amateur-translation and maybe also interpretation:

“I see that Gudmundsson writes about [a sort of] biologism he means rules the world, the one that Nina Björk has slightly opened the door to, even in her choice of partner (jeeezz…). And, yes thank you, the biology is about that the man shall be superior to the female animal, if not, this [the relation?] doesn’t work. I have to reject this nonsense powerfully. Us between Stanky [her partner with whom she has a son?] and I have established more than once that I am both much smarter and muuuuuuch better educated than he is, so this, no, I just don’t believe in it. Stanky on the other hand is considerably both much more good-looking and richer than I am, so the equation evens itself out. We have established this too. So where do we stand? Where does the nature stand? Are we on the train? One wonders. But, god, how hopeless to search for a smarter man as hetero – are people having a single life in sight?” :-)

This Nina Björk seems to have written that she only gets interested in men whom are superior to her according to this Gudmundsson. He thinks an evolutionist-biologist could have foreseen this, something a left-feminist (as Björk is?) not really want to acknowledge. He also writes about surrender or submission… Phew!

But in wikipedia it stands that Nina Björk is member of the Swedish Christ democrats (the hypocrisy party in my eyes really)!! And the Christ Democrat party isn't a left-party!

See earlier postings with the label Jenny Westerstrand. And on hypocrisy and biologism.

Inga kommentarer: