6/08/2008

Our wonderful job...

Jag har ett härligt jobb.......... Jag har ett härligt jobb.......... Jag har ett härligt jobb.......... Jag har ett härligt jobb.......... Jag HAR ett härligt jobb..........

or (a little freely translated)

I have a great job… I have a great job… I have a great job… I have a great job… I HAVE a great job…


(the figure beat his head on the wall)
Yesterday I got this with an email from a female colleague. :-)

And I also got a bouquet of flowers (lilies-of-the-valley) and a very sweaty bike ride now! Let's see if there comes thunder? Now some ice cream at my balcony.

PS. Here some pictures I scanned from my paper photo album on myself. 11 years old pictures!!!

PPS. Actually "härligt" should be translated to "glorious" (magnificent or splendid)?

Inga kommentarer: