10/25/2008

Being together...


This morning I happened to read a strip in the local newspaper from the cartoon Nemi by Lisa Myhre, something I don't use to. But today I did of some reason...


The strip above is from another newspaper, and is another one than the one I have translated below.


One woman, Nemi (the black-haired), to the other:

"I want to be together with somebody who comes along with everything! Who sees it as a matter of course that we shall go visiting people together. We shall be a couple."

The other woman, Cyan (the blonde woman), replies:

"I want to have, I wish, somebody who understands that one has to have separate lives too."

Nemi:

"One who knows when to back away. Who doesn’t hang around all the time when the buddies comes or clings on to one when one shall go out."

Cyan:

"Are you talking about the man you want to have?"

Nemi:

"I’m talking about the man that I want you shall want to have."

!!!

Inga kommentarer: