9/05/2008

The Swedish percussion ensemble Kroumata...



The first video is a parody over the Swedish percussion ensemble Kroumata...The name Kroumata comes from old Greek and is a "collection-name" for percussion instruments.

What are, or can, playing percussion instruments be about? (getting anger out, temporarily though?). It looks so fun when my colleague teaching percussion instruments play with his percussion ensembles on our concerts! I would want to join the ensemble! :-) Or start to dance, or both! I can't sit still almost! But I AM very well mannered, so I do!! Sit sill I mean! Unfortunately!?

At last weekend after some hectic weeks with starting a new school-year, being on course... Hopefully with time for my own home now.

Pancakes (on whole grain spelt, which gives the pancake a "richer" taste, though more expensive than ordinary wheat!), homemade jam (on berries I have picked in the woods in Hälsingland) and a a piece of cabbage for supper - and a glass of milk to it. The weather changes rapidly, from sun to rain! It's a bit strange! I almost thought of lighting candles when I ate. Now it's already dark, how fast it goes.

Inga kommentarer: