7/04/2008

Even more vacation activities..

Yesterday we went bathing in the sea... But Ajax and I started the morning (after I had saved some photos, been to the store to buy some food etc.) with some relaxation in the garden, lying there reading, writing, just relaxing... And we (the husband in the house and I) finished it with watching "Midsomer Murders", which H., the husband in the house, had recorded. While A., the wife in the house, took a jogging-tour! Totally exhausted after so much fresh air and bathing (I bathed in fact!!!) H. and I almost fell asleep there at the TV! :-) While A., the wife in the house came home with blushing cheeks (looking very healthy:-)) after HER jogging-tour, alert and with a lot of energy! She has another daily rhythm than we! :-) Sleeping 5-6 hours longer in the morning than we do! So it wasn't only we who were lazy! I hope! :-)

Inga kommentarer: